We want to share this information with customers and are providing the link below so that you can read the most up to date guidelines.
As a British Association of Removers member, we at Dolphin Removals and Storage Ltd will follow the guidelines below so you can have peace of mind when moving with us.
Removal firms are allowed to operate and should follow the latest government guidance on safer working. Where moves are carried out, social distancing should be followed. Companies should ensure employees understand how to operate safely and communicate this to customers.
- Removers should contact the household in advance to check that no member of the household is showing symptoms of coronavirus or self-isolating. If they are, works should be delayed.
- They should also encourage households to ensure all internal doors are open and surfaces and possessions have been cleaned with household cleaning products prior to them entering the property.
- No work should be carried out by a person who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild.
- Removers should wash their hands on entering the property using separate towels or paper towels which need to be washed or disposed of safely after use.
- Removers should seek to minimise contact with homeowners and, where possible, remain 2 metres apart from householders at all times.
- Removers should implement a buddy system and ensure that the same people work together when moving bulky items and furniture.
- Removers should bring their own refreshments but you should ensure they have access to hand washing facilities, using separate towels or paper towels if possible, which should be washed or disposed of safely afterwards.
- Removers should also make sure they have read the latest guidance on travelling safely.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call with any questions on 0151 931 4441.
A complete removal and storage company in Merseyside.