As a family run business we value your belongings as if they were our own.
Trust our expertise. As a BAR (British Association of Removers) member you can rest assured that we provide a quality service. Click here for further information.
Our Storage Warehouses
Our containerised, alarmed storage facilities in Liverpool are in a safe, gated business estate. Long or short-term storage is available. Our offices are also within the warehouse giving added security.
Conventional Removals and Storage
You may need storage as part of your removal requirements. We can quote for removal and storage combined. A complete removal and storage service to meet your needs.
Thinking of self-storage?
Which storage solution suits you?
These options are great if you are not moving but still need storage and are thinking of self-storage.
- The new, convenient self-storage equivalent where we do the work for you.
We bring our storage pods to you, load them at your premises and take them to store for you. Have a look at our video to see how convenient and flexible this option is and it could save you money.
- Conventional, Easy Self-storage.
We can place the containers on the floor in our warehouse so that you are able to reverse your vehicle right up and unload swiftly and conveniently without the need to use trollies and lifts, or even have the long walks associated with conventional self-storage facilities. Or if it is a nice sunny day, we can place the containers in our secure yard so you can top up your tan whilst you unload your vehicle. Our containers are then moved with a fork-lift into the warehouse where they will remain until such time you require collection of your goods.
Why store with us?
- Trained staff
Our staff are trained and experienced in handling your belongings. They will load and unload your belongings safely and carefully into and out of our storage containers.
- Affordable pricing
We are proud to offer affordable and flexible storage solutions at a low-cost for long-term and short-term storage.
- Trusted, friendly approach
Our family works hard to serve families on Merseyside and beyond. We care about your move and storage and our reputation. It’s important to us that we provide a quality service.
Reasons for storage
- You are looking to declutter your home in preparation for a house sale or when your new home needs renovating.
- You simply have too much stuff.
- You run a business and need a simple storage solution locally.
- You are looking for student storage over the Summer/Winter when you are returning home.
- You are downsizing to a smaller property.
- You want to take your time to unpack your belongings slowly into your new home instead of rushing to get all your things into the new home straightaway.
- You are moving to a retirement village.