As a British Association of Removers member, we are committed to ensuring the environment is at the forefront of our business and that we minimise our impact on the environment. So how do we do that?
- By purchasing vehicles that are designed to reduce their impact on the environment.
- Our vehicles are inspected on a daily basis and receive routine service checks on a regular basis to ensure they run efficiently and are maintained.
- We reuse boxes where we can and offer a free box collection service. If we cannot reuse the boxes, we recycle them.
- Our declutter and disposal service ensures unwanted goods are recycled at registered recycling centres.
- Our environmental certificate confirms that we abide by the highest environmental standards.
- We aim to reduce the waste created by our commercial relocation services and imports and exports.
- Our transport department plan routes carefully to minimise our impact on the environment.
- We develop an awareness of our environmental policies with our team and encourage our staff to get involved both at work and at home.
- We attempt to follow and comply with all environmental guidelines by the UK government and local authorities.
By all working together and making small changes, we can all make a difference to the environment.